Trasnfer data from OPC Server to PLC tag

jj79miro

Greetings. I am new to VBA and I have a task. Transfer OPC Server data displayed by the HMI using FactoryTalk Veiw SE to a PLC tag. I did the trick by creating a button to run the following command:

[OPC Server.Tag] = [PLC].Tag

The only problem is that this does not run continuously. I don’t know how to write a VBA code to do this continuously or if there is any other function on FTV SE to do this.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank You

Similar Topics

Hey all, I have a project in tia wincc professional v 15 in a virtual machine. I want to transfer the run time on the same PC on host OS. When I...
Replies
Views
Hello, im quite new and still learning. I would like to ask is it possible for FATEK PLC to read data value more than 16k? I'm trying to move my...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am using a raC_Opr_NetModbusTCPClient AOI module, as below,. So, I need some assistance to restrict in reducing the poling...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a 505 workshop program with PLC type of 555- 1106 and I was wondering how can I download the data documentation window as a...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I'm currently working on a project where I need to implement an IoT platform based on Microsoft Azure Cloud. Communication is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom