Trend graphs RSView 32 Work

Densam

My trend graphs have disappeared on my server. I dont seem to be serving them anywhere. The graph starts trending as soon as i click on it. Coming off then back again the trend resets. I donot know the setting which i need to look at , please help

Open your trend graphic and right-click on the trend graph, then select "Edit Trend". Then look under the "Trend Configuration" tab, at "Data Source". To keep a trend running and collecting data, Data Source should be set for "Historical" (not "Real Time").

The project has several trends do i have to go into individual trends to do this or is there somewhere where i can do a goup change. Do i use the project window go to display find the trend gragh edit in there or should i go to the project folder find rsview data. I'm not sure where to start.

The project has several trends. Do I have to go into individual trends to do this or is there somewhere where I can do a goup change?
No, not that I know about. The trend charts are individual with individual settings. There might be a way to write a macro routine to change all at once, but it would be easier to edit each one.
Do I use the project window, go to Display [the name of a particular trend] to find the trend gragh Edit in there?
Yes, like I said before: Use RSView Works, display a trend graphic file name, right-click anywhere on the trend graph, select "Edit Trend", then look under the "Trend Configuration" tab, at "Data Source".

Last edited:
Hi I'm new here, I'm having problems with rsview Trends, the trends is given in historical mode by a datalog, so, the problem is that the date of trends have changed to a wrong date in the future,what I can do to change the date and set it correctly?