Trend option in PLC5

Hello All:
Can anyone please tell me how to open the file you get after you select "Create Snapshot" in the trending option in RSLogix5? It's got extension *.dbf ....I am cheating by using ctrl+print screen for now.
Thanks.
George

Any program that can open .dbf files will do. Access and Excel for example.

But taking a screenshot isnt cheating. Its just an easy way to get the job done. I have done the same many times.

Thank you gentleman.
One slight problem I am experiencing now is the Y axis on the trending. If you've got 6 different inputs, analog and digital data with different
min/max, the excel verison I got at least doesn't do
multiple scaling.

George,

if I understand your new problem correctly, here's an idea that might help ... once you get the data into Excel, you can write a formula to convert one column of data into another set of values (example: column H = 2 * column G) then aim the Excel graph at the new "rescaled" data ...

Thanks Ron.
I am wondering if there are any software out there that can support
multilple scaling like you'd see in RS logix trending window.