Trending WinCC Flex <--> Wonderware

userxyz

A customer of ours has 2 allmost identical installations. 1 programmed by us with a 319 CPU and an MP377 and 1 programmed by a French company. They used a 317 CPU and Wonderware for HMI.

On the Wonderware, there is a trending of 6 vars. 6 Y-axis. The X-axis is Date & Time. This is long-term archivieng. The Wonderware runs on a PC that can be found in the electrical closet. On the outside it's a touch screen.

Wonderware is more Scada then HMI I guess..., because WinCC can do also long term archieving, can have several Y-axis, ...

Our customer wants the same on the MP377 or a PC Runtime that runs on a server.

1. Can I have more then 1 Y-Axis ? If not, I can try to show several trendings in 1 screen...
2. WinCC and Wonderware can have long-term archieving. What's possible in WinCC Flexible in an MP377 and what's possible in a PC-Runtime ? A sample every 5s of every var (6 vars) is enaough.

Thanks,
Gerry

1. Each trendview can have two Y-axis (left and right).

2. You can log to an archive, and the trend views can be setup to display archived values. It requires an archiving license on both MP377 and PC RT. The MP377 also require a flash card for the archive storage.

ok

I understand. Thanks !!
BTW: Seen our Belgian pride in Oslo ? It's not really far from your place :).

2. You can log to an archive, and the trend views can be setup to display archived values. It requires an archiving license on both MP377 and PC RT. The MP377 also require a flash card for the archive storage.

Quest

Are you sure that there is a license needed on the MP377 todo logging ?

I have made 2 screens. Trending Archive and Trending Actual. Trending archive opens data logs (csv files). Trending Actual is a cyclic realtime trend. Works very well, but now the archive data...

How long can we log ?
I have selected 'Create segmental circular' with 500 files and 50000 records in each file. This will be less then a year in total, because I log every second.

Are there other methods, maybe via SQL or whataver... or maybe I need to consider a script that writes the log files away...

Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance.