trigger to cognex is5100

borjasm

does anybody can help me? I need help to send a trigger for a Cognex Camera SI5100. This has to be done through modbus tcp/ip. I can read and write data from the plc already. i just need to active the trigger through one of the registers that i receive from the plc i would like to know how to do it.

Appreciate your response!

I am not sure it is even possible to send trigger command to a Cognex camera using Modbus TCP/IP. It certainly can be done via the native protocol.

Anyway, to me activating a PLC output wired to TRG input of the camera is much more reliable solution.

Similar Topics

Anyone ever control a Cognex camera with a Pro-Face HMI? I can get communication between the two (i.e. read/write to cells on the Cognex) but I...
Replies
Views
Hi I want trigger an insight 5400 camera from micrologix 1100 Ch1(ethernet port), I've done from slc500 trough msg instruction and st...
Replies
Views
Hi i would like to ask! Im using Omron CP1E PLC May i know how to use one input to trigger two outputs alternatively? Meaning press X0 on, Y0...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I use e won for my OPCUA to back up my PLC (B&R X20 system) data. Whenever e won does maintenance updates, I need to reboot the e won in...
Replies
Views
Hello ladies and gents I’ve hit a road block on a project, it’s AB for preface this is a converting line including Winder tailsealer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom