Trouble uploading from panelview 300

kmaloney1969

I am having some problems getting our laptop we just got to communicate with the Panelview 300 MMI through the DF1 port. I tried switching the Com ports from 3 to 1, but still it won't connect...it acts like it is trying to upload, but times out. I am using the correct cables and evertything with Panelbuilder32. Any suggestions? I need to start uploading the programs to disk to save them in case of program or hrdware loss so we have all of them in one place.

Thanks!

Please provide the complete catalog number of your Panelview.

What driver are you using in Rslinx to connect to the PV.
And what cables are you using ( catalog number please)

Similar Topics

Good morning all. I am trying to upload from Contrologix that has Studio 5k v21.03. I am using Windows 10. I am able to download to the processor...
Replies
Views
I'm wanting to upload the program from a CompactLogix L31 Controller. I'm using a generic (non Allen Bradley) "C2G brand" usb -->rs232 cable...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I am having trouble with our MicroLogix 1500 to download a working program. For some unkown reason, the laptop will communicate with...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone I am very new to the Omron world. I just got this new job and they have an old palletizer that is ran through an Omron CQM1H-CPU51...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to make a modification the program in a Festo PLC at my work. Now I've already worked in the past with AB, OMRON, Schneider PLCS in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom