TSWIN Pheonix contact

ktmtragic

Hi Guys

Hope you can help!! I have a phoenix contact PLC connected to a HMI panel of the same brand. The problem I have is the panel is failing due to having being pressed in the same spot. The software for configuring the panel is TSWIN which is now obsolete and the graphics appear to be loaded onto the panel itself. The agents for the equipment want some serious $$ for a replacement. Do I have any options?:unsure:
Thanks

Similar Topics

Anyone knows some more information about a Sütron HMI touch panel TP32. This is a short manual...
Replies
Views
Hi guys... we have a new machine which has pheonix contact with RS 485 communication system. The pheonix contact hub has 8 ports and some ports...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a Phoenix Contact PLC connected to a HMI that is obsolete. My understanding is the Data is streamed to and from the PLC to...
Replies
Views
I am stuck on fail ctrl error 1013 cannot get IP nor can do firmware update need help pls urgent
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working with a Phoenix Contact FL NAT 2304-2GC-2SFP Ethernet switch, I already set the IP address and it has been working fine. I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom