TSX3721 PLC communication problem with HMI XBT-RT511

Dear all,
I have TSX 3721 PLC and it has two 8Pin mini din port, one is ter port and other is Auxilary port. can i upload logic from this port using TSXC USB485 cable ?
and TER port is connected to Port Multiplexer (PMX-00-B) PLC port. for to take data serially (on RS232) of temperature and connected with ADAM 4520 for to do communication with HMI XBTL-PM027110.

I have to replace HMI XBTL-PM027110 with XBT-RT511.
How can i upload logic from existing PLC? and how i can i do communication of new HMI and PLC ?

please suggest.

Similar Topics

Is anyone out there who know how to configure PLC TSX3721 Micro (v5.1) so my PC can read modbus from it. I have a Modbus Tester but it can't see...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
the conveyor can stop because of a safety sensor or safety switch. And also it can stop because of an object jam detector sensor. If the conveyor...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom