TSX3721 PLC communication problem with HMI XBT-RT511

Dear all,
I have TSX 3721 PLC and it has two 8Pin mini din port, one is ter port and other is Auxilary port. can i upload logic from this port using TSXC USB485 cable ?
and TER port is connected to Port Multiplexer (PMX-00-B) PLC port. for to take data serially (on RS232) of temperature and connected with ADAM 4520 for to do communication with HMI XBTL-PM027110.

I have to replace HMI XBTL-PM027110 with XBT-RT511.
How can i upload logic from existing PLC? and how i can i do communication of new HMI and PLC ?

please suggest.

Similar Topics

Is anyone out there who know how to configure PLC TSX3721 Micro (v5.1) so my PC can read modbus from it. I have a Modbus Tester but it can't see...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
kindly need to understand why can't upload the plc
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a one problem. I would like to upgrade Mitsubishi PLC Q02 to Q03UDVCPU. I have Q02 program and I change to PLC type and try to...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom