Tubing with built in heat trace tape

Tom Jenkins

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am working on a system mounted outdoors in a cold climate. I need some flexible tubing, about 3/8" ID, for air less than 1 psi above atmospheric. The air is moist and frost is possible.

I can put heat trace tape on standard tubing, of course. However, I think I have seen instrument tubing with built in heat trace tape. I've searched the web a little, and found stuff that would work, but the configuration isn't as clean as the item I think I remember.

Any suggestions?

Similar Topics

Hello all, I'm looking for ideas to keep transducers and tubing in un-insullated outdoor enclosures from freezing. We have some of the plug in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for recommendations for an automatic cutter for plastic tubing. Mostly basic Nylon / Polyurethane / PVC air type tubing. We...
Replies
Views
Dear all, what type of built in port does fx2n-80mr plc has? i mean is it rs232, r rs422 or rs485. and which module should i use to convert to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any recommendations for Electronic Circuit Breakers with 0V Terminals built-in and Fieldbus (IO-LINK, MODBUS TCP, EtherNet/IP?)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom