Electronic Circuit Breakers, With 0V Terminals built-in and Fieldbus (IO-LINK, MODBUS TCP, EtherNet/IP?

theColonel26

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone have any recommendations for Electronic Circuit Breakers with 0V Terminals built-in and Fieldbus (IO-LINK, MODBUS TCP, EtherNet/IP?)

I have loook at IFM seem to be the best bet so far, but I don't like that the the only 0V module is for 8 connection points. I like to group my 0V for each circuit with it's fuse. (I am picky like that)

I haven't any other options with IO-Link, MB TCP, or EtherNet/IP.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I know this is a *PLC* forum, but I'm trying to create a hardwired circuit using one timer that will shutdown a motor when it fails to...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Is it Possible to change the Power flex 753 Drive Electronic keying when PLC is in Online, If So If I change the Electronic keying...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done any electronic gearing using a Nidec 750 series drive? I'm looking at a couple of configurations, but unsure which to go.
Replies
Views
I have set up a 755 with dual encoder board to follow a filler drive motor position on a bottle filler and capper machine. The master encoder is...
Replies
Views
Sorry its probably a stupid question. I have version 1.008 PF527 which going to be replaced with a FW Version 2.001 Unit. I have version 32 logix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom