Turck BL67 vs Murr Cube67 - Which one?!?!

jrupp82

Hi all,

I'm new to the use of remote IO and have two different vendors that I'm very comfortable in my area, one who reps Murr, and the other Turck. To date, I have been using the Turck products exclusively, but mainly connectivity and some junction blocks & prox sensors they offer. I've been very happy with the products so far, so I would like to use the Turck stuff for those reasons.

However, my Murr guy quoted my his Cube 67 products for the system I had laid out using the BL67 solution, and for starters, his pricing for a similar system was over 30% less than the Turck solution. There are other details to the Murr solution that would be nice, where using the block setup from the Murr stuff would be beneficial for some of my outlying IO.

Anyhow, my main question about this topic is to get some experienced feedback from any users on here. I wasn't sure if anyone had experience with the products or not, and I thought I would ask. Last thing to mention is that I would be using this on an Allen Bradley Ethernet/IP system.

Thanks in advance!