Turck Encoders in Allen Bradley

DenZ_P

Hello Experts,

I have a Turck Encoder connected to P+F IO Link master communicating over Ethernet/IP with Allen Bradley PLC in Studio 5000 v34 platform. I need to read data from the encoder going to my logic. Problem is the P+F IO Link does not give me much information or maybe i'm reading it wrong. I have attached screenshot. The encoder is connected in X4.

Thanks!

RawData IO Link channel.JPG

Similar Topics

I have been Tasked with wiring an i/o link block to an existing machine, and use a few proximity switches and a q4x laser distance sensor to...
Replies
Views
When using Turck BL20 analog and Siemens S7 can someone tell me if the scaling in S7 is still 0-27648 (for 0-10vdc/4-20ma) or is it something...
Replies
Views
Good Morning all, I'm wondering if there are any Banner or Turck reps that hang out on this forum. We are (as I'm sure MANY of you are) having...
Replies
Views
Trying to turn Port 1 (C1) into an output port but I am unable to figure it out. Moving a 0 into the port configuration which is IO link without...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone I am working with a TURCK "Armor Block" which we are using with one of our machines. So I added the block to my I/O list in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom