Turning a Turck IO block port into an output

Jonny1493

Trying to turn Port 1 (C1) into an output port but I am unable to figure it out. Moving a 0 into the port configuration which is IO link without validation. When observing the output words for the port, the values are changing to whatever i am over writing into it, but i don't think im outputing any voltages from it.

Has anyone any issues with this, im using TBEN-4L4-8IOL Turck IO Block

I've seen a lot of these hooked up with only the V1 power which powers the module and the inputs will work. If using outputs you will need V2 hooked up.

Similar Topics

Hi! I am trying to run the 'SimpleSample' (https://infosys.beckhoff.com/content/1033/TF5100_TC3_NC_I/Resources/3438746891/.zip ) to understand the...
Replies
Views
We have a Pinnacle power supply from Advanced Energy which we'd like to control using TwinCAT 3, via an EL6002 and RS-232. I got the...
Replies
Views
I have 3 koyo PLC's in series. The 1st and 3rd are reporting values correctly but the 2nd is reporting negative values. The values in the PLC and...
Replies
Views
I'm very new to the PLC world, and was wondering if I could take an .apb file and turn it into a .mer file. Is this possible? And if so, how would...
Replies
Views
I need to sort pumps based on runtime from shortest to longest then turn them on in order that they are sorted. I know I can create an array for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom