Twido TWDLCAA24DRF PLC

mark80me

I had an twido PLC at one of my client site which running for more than 5 yrs.

I found this PLC was loss communication from HMI, and check it from PLC panel. I found that the RUN LED is Blink and POWER LED is solid green.

What happen to this PLC? What should i do to make it to RUN mode?

FYI, the mini-DIN had been set to modbus protocol.

thank first.

My guess is loss of program. Download the program again to the unit with twidosuite. (And hopefully you still have the program)

Similar Topics

Hi, I bought TSXPCX3030 cable from ebay to practice PLC from my old twido plc. I received it and it contained the cable and a driver cd.But it...
Replies
Views
I am writing a program for Twido CPU using twido suite ver. 2.30 to control 10 vfd using Magelis HMI, VFDs are controlled by Macro Drives. The...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have to replace a Schneider Electric TWDLCAA24DRF PLC and would like to know what software I must used to communicate with it and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a newbie here. I work with industrial automation in my professional life and use some simple PLCs along with pneumatics for handling...
Replies
Views
Good day all, please somebody help me how to use compare block function at twido programming. I don't see solve from programming's help I really...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom