TwinCAT system manager Error

miljacev

Hello,

After two days of digging thru information system, tutorials, reinstalling everything...I think that now is the moment to ask on forum :)

Error is next: Error starting TwinCAT system! Init2\IO: Create Image "xy" -Image created >> Error: 0xb (Sorry, no error description!)
For further information start event viewer and open the application log.

..does anyone knows what could cause this error?

Error is appearing when I start command "Activate configuration" in System manager, and system never goes to run because of this error.
...and that is happening only when I append PLC project into System manager in order to link variables.
I am using BC9100

THANKS!

Similar Topics

Hi, Can somebody help me with the details of the twincat NC system manager. What is the difference between NC task SAF, and NC task SVB?. What...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using twincat v2.11. I have different time with computer timer and Twincat system time difference about 6 hour. How need...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on a project that involves using the Beckhoff C6015-0010 running Windows Compact Embedded 7. Essentially, I'm trying to use the...
Replies
Views
I am doing a project on twincat 2.11 with CX-1020 controller which doesnt support Twincat 3. I can connect the PC to PLC and also able to upload...
Replies
Views
I am using TWINCat PLC to control two Rexroth Indra Drives (say drive A and drive B) via a virtual axis (say V). Basically, B has to speed up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom