TwinCAT2 - connecting EtherNET/IP slave

Dan_V

Hi All, I have to connect a slave (Digiforce 9311) to EtherNET/IP scanner (EL6652). The EDS file informations must be transfered into IO connection table "by hand". I cannot find the successful solution. I always get a 0x8001 error (Remote Node has no connections/Connection disconnected). EDS file (saved as txt file) and the IO connection Object attached...
Thank you for any advice!

Beckhoff_IO Connection.jpg

Attachments

• BURSTER-DIGIFORCE-9311-VXX04.txt
    12.6 KB · Views: 4

Similar Topics

I have 10 years expereience about programming TwinCAT2 PLC. However, there is still one thing that I can't find a best solution about updating the...
Replies
Views
Ok so probably a really dumb question. How do I do set a variable equal to a value in ladder? I can't seem to find a ':=' equivalent in ladder...
Replies
Views
I have some code that is going to trigger calculations to happen either when "A" happens, or every 1 second. For the 1second trigger, I am...
Replies
Views
I am needing to convert the low DWORD of a timestamp into a LREAL. The DWORD is a 32bit unsigned number. In TwinCat2, I keep getting a negative...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a floating point value into a CX8090 via modbus. The value is being read, but I cannot seem to get it to convert correctly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom