TwinCat2 ladder dumb question

g.mccormick

Lifetime Supporting Member
Ok so probably a really dumb question. How do I do set a variable equal to a value in ladder? I can't seem to find a ':=' equivalent in ladder. I need to check a value less than 0 and set it equal to zero if so.

I found the MOVE operator and that works.

Side note:
I am attempting to limit the integral portion of a PID loop, unfortunately it seems to not allow writing to the .fYI element of my variable. Any help? I am attempting to use the FB_BasicPID funtion block.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am a beginner to PLC and now working with the PLC by using Twincat2 to build a Ladder Logic Diagram to generate the simulation of...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have to connect a slave (Digiforce 9311) to EtherNET/IP scanner (EL6652). The EDS file informations must be transfered into IO...
Replies
Views
I have 10 years expereience about programming TwinCAT2 PLC. However, there is still one thing that I can't find a best solution about updating the...
Replies
Views
I have some code that is going to trigger calculations to happen either when "A" happens, or every 1 second. For the 1second trigger, I am...
Replies
Views
I am needing to convert the low DWORD of a timestamp into a LREAL. The DWORD is a 32bit unsigned number. In TwinCat2, I keep getting a negative...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom