Unitronics plc

montech

Hello
I seem to be having some trouble with my program for my Unitronics M91-2-t38.I can either get the drive(ABB ACS 150)to jog foward or reverse but not both.If I write a simple program with just jog foward and reverse with no pump moter etc,it works fine in foward and reverse.What are some of the things I need to check to see what my problem is.If I call a direct coil function more than once in the program can this be my problem?Let me know if anyone has Unitronics experience.

Thanks to all
Montech

It will help if you could post your program.

It is possible that the multiple direct coils are the problem. Due to the way logic scans, if a coil is turned on early in the logic, and off later in the logic, the end result will be the coil is off.

You should use MBs as intermediate results, and set your output based on the result of the MBs.