Urgent Help required....

jayjafa

Guys, firstly thanks for reading my post. Hope i get a response.
I have a .MWP file and i need to access it on an urgent basis...i dont have any software to access it....
Can someone please help me out???

Thanks again.

Jay

Hi I can open the project but the symbols are not correct it seems thateither the file is corrupt or it was saved in a language that I have not got, it will print out as per the picture if I print it
regards
Mel

mwp.jpg

Thanks mel....

i downloaded the Siemens microwin software...the symbols are coming cauz its in chinese, what should i do as the software is also displaying it incorrectly...is there any add on pack for chinese language??

thanks a ton again

jay

hi I have chinese language on microwin but it still is the same maybe you have to have chinese language support in windows
otherwise you will have to retype the symbols if you know what they are

Lol, hardly. I just happen to have seen problems like this in other places on the internet. Mostly dealing with either chinese programs (because they don't seem to ever use unicode :/) or the odd japanese program that needs it to work (lots of japanese games that aren't planned for international release need that program).