Urgent help required!!

rgmiles

Hi all.
Can someone help.
I have Omron an AD081 analogue card and i need to display the voltage (0to 10) on an Omron nt31c.
I have the data in memory OK . all channels are working.
I have the screen accessing this memory.
The screen is displaying errata.
what am i doing wrong?

best regards
Bob

Last edited:
Do you have choices like WORDS or DOUBLEWORDS or ASCII and such for the data format to be displayed?

Does your data-type in memory match what the screen expects?

For example, if the screen is expecting an Integer and the particular memory location contains one of two words used for a real number... you will get bogus numbers displayed.

Or is the screen is expecting a Real and the particular memory locations contain several one-word Integers... you will get bogus numbers displayed.

Pierre enquired...
"Do you have choices like WORDS or DOUBLEWORDS or ASCII and such for the data format to be displayed?"

rgmiles responded...
"Don't think so."

Uh-Oh... That's definitely not a good sign.

Typically the data from the module will be in HEX.

You need to set up the Numeral Table entry in the NT to display the value in the format you want to see on the screen (Binary (Hex) or BCD). NT will allow for single or double word values.

Based on this, you may need to convert the value in your plc code to the correct format.

Hope this will help.