Using a TP177B in portait mode

aikona

Hi

In WinCC Flex. you can use a TP177A in portait mode which is nice if you want to replace old OP7 or OP70 's ,but we want to upgrade to color and have the functionality to connect via ethernet.

My question is : Is there any way you can setup a TP177B PN/DP in portait ( ie 240x320)

Eric

Similar Topics

Hi I'm very new to PLC programming and I'm trying to find out if this library (Tc2_NcFifoAxes) is necessary for our task In our case we need to...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom