Using CCW to program output for work week

Dstahn

Hey everyone.

I am trying to create some logic that will turn on an output only during production times. M-F 5am to 3:30pm. The output is for a generator that we don't want running 24/7 anymore. I am using CCW for this but I don't know how to program this. Thanks in advance for advice and not throttling me too much!

Use the RTC_READ instruction to get an RTC data type instance; it even has a .DayOfWeek member.

Dealing with daylight savings is left as an exercise to the user.

Similar Topics

Hi! We need to keep a copy of the program of our packaging machine AB PLC. Would I be able to read the program of a Micrologix 1400 PLC using CCW...
Replies
Views
Can you please help me to write the whole code for the function (MSG_Modbus2) using Structured Text at Connected Components Workbench (CCW). When...
Replies
Views
Using CCW version 11 or 12, downloading parameters to powerflex 700s failed. Unknown DPI error. (From message DPI: 81 00 :: 30.1.5) (Heidenhain...
Replies
Views
Hi techsperts! I was wondering if anyone could help me... I have a project where I've configured a (Micro850) PLC as well as a (Powerflex) VSD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have done a few programs with CCW and am slowly getting my mind around it. Previously I have used compare instruction blocks to start drives...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom