Using LabView 7.0 DSC with PC1500PFB board

Andoni

Hi!

My problem is when i want to connect Applicom OPC server.1 from Server Explorer, i do it, but at the end of the configuration after click OK, an error appears and the items are not well installed, i think. The item features Value, Timestamp and Quality are displayed with "???" since the first item CARD1. What does it means? Don't the items i want exist?.
My PCboard is: PC15000PFB.
I,m using win98.
I don't know what happen. I'd be so grateful for some help.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Andoni,

Perhaps your PCBoard is not properly configured to use the correct communications parameters: Comm, Baud, Parity, and so on. Consult your PCBoard manual to see how to set up its communications, and set these parameters to match the Comm port that you are using in the Applicom OPC server.1