Using PT100 sensor with a SIEMENS CPU313C

Henrik_Raabe

Hallo everybody

Im pretty new in here about 2 min he he, i would like to get som help setting up my PLC, i have worked with step 7 before but its 5-6 years ago.

I have a CPU313C with build in PT100 Input, i have a ETF-197 PT-100 sensor from OJ ELECTRONIC in denmark, it have a range from -40 to 125 C

I have connected the PT-100 to the input on the card, and set up the hardware so its schould be a RTD-2L PT100 input, then i go to the variable table to monitor the input, my AI range is from 3 to 12 so i monitor my IW11, i get hex W#16#7FFF and its not changing.

What i need the temp for is to start a pump at 65 C and stop it again by 50 C, could somebody also help me explaine how to make that program.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have PT100 (0-100deg C) connected to an EM231 analog input module on a Siemens S7 224. When I check the status with MicroWin I can see...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom