using tcmp comandto make plc timer

jillmayne

i wish to use fx1s as a timing device in real time.
ie to start a machine at 3.30 am untill 11.30 am every week day but not at week ends.
is this possible?
can someone give me a rough idea on ladder prgram used.
could i also make it start other machines at different times?

Provided that you have a real time clock, it would be fairly simple to do what you want.

The manual has a decent enough explanation-- I would use the TZCP command rather than the TCMP, as you could then just take your real time (D8013-D8019-- check "special registers" section under Help) and compare it to when you want the machine on and off. If you are within range, you will have a certain memory coils on. Use that memory coil as a run condition or startup/shutdown set&reset.

As to the actual ladder-- when you have something written, post it here and somebody will help you out.