Uticor HMI Screen

Our factory boiler, supplying steam to the plant, is controlled via an AB SLC504 PLC system with Uticor operator screen. I have just taken over maintenance responsibility for the system and I am trying to understand the details of the communication between the PLC and the Uticor. Is anyone aware of any explanatory documentation that exists for the Uticor unit which might head me off in the right learning direction.
Uticor unit details are- PGI 100 DATA SCREEN, Model 100G-1M1RO, Rev D. The programming software which I am using is PGI 100 Programming Software, Part No 10F57, Rev D.2, 22 Dec 1994. Software is DOS based with some help assistance but fairly basic.

Thanks Ian
I had been to the website but not a lot of info there unfortunately.
My problem was mainly with how the bits of the PLC were mapped to the HMI but I have now sorted this out with a bit of time spent playing with the software.
Thanks again.