Valve Output Unstable

Jethro Baidoo

Hi,
I am doing I/O testing on a new installation. My Kiesselmann valves on ASi are not opening when I give the open command. I can see from the program it's open but it closes after 5sec. and goes into alarm...
Any help??

Sound like feedback sw

Check that the valve is moving! and switchs are making! The program may allow time for the valve to open before sending an alarm that it did not open.

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts! I'm trying to control a solenoid valve (don't have part number, but I've been told its a 24V DC 30 watt coil) with a PLC output card...
Replies
Views
I need to control a hydraulic prortional Valve 200-500mA with a S7-1200 PWM output How to set Up? What cycle?
Replies
Views
Hi Group I have an on/off type steam valve which is set to maintain temperature in a vessel. If the PV drops below setpoint, the valve is...
Replies
Views
Hi We have 12x Bosch 4WRPEH 100l/min proportional valves. These valves have a 4th spool position that closes the actuator if the proportional...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom