Varispeed V7 EDS parameter 181 problem

WildSideMKD

Im using Varispeed V7 yaskawa invereter, but there are some issues with the EDS file, when i try to upload or download configuration through RSNetworx for DeviceNet there is errr.
I tryed with several different EDS files but still with not success.

Address 25: Communication Error(0xC) 'Error response received: [0x0414, 0x0000]. Attribute not supported.', SCIA(0xE, 0x64, 0x9, 0x0), Param181

Im Using RSNetWorx For DeviceNet V21.
RSLinx 3.51.01
RSLogix 5000 V21.

BR

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to import a Rockwell/AB EDS to Beckhoff but I'm not sure how to import/install the EDS. It is a PowerFlex 525 EDS. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
Hey y'all!! I'm looking for an old EDS file, GSE 560. I can't find them anywhere. It is for a GSE560 display on a DeviceNet network, with...
Replies
Views
Hello, This product that I have the 1790D-T8BV8B is discontinued, does anyone have the EDS file for it? I wonder if TechConnect will have this...
Replies
Views
Im trying to teach a couple of labs on VFDs at a community college. We have some motor control trainers with P525s and 3 phase motors from...
Replies
Views
By way of background, I've written an Ethernet/IP driver for one of our products and we're ultimately going to attempt to get it certified by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom