VB script csv file in winccflexible

In WinCC Flexible, open the properties of the tag.
The acquisition mode must be "cyclic continous".
Under events .. change value, you simply state the name of the script.

Why the sour face Nehe ?

Anyway, when you have the tag selected in WinCC Flexible, there is a "tree-style" view where the various branches are:
General
Properties
Events

Under the "events" branch you find the following sub-branches:
Change value
High limit (only if hi tag limit is defined)
Low limit (only if lo tag limit is defined)

Select "change value" and you can see a list of functions that shall activate when the tag changes value. It is empty, so you select the first line (where is says "<no function>") and type in the name of the script.
Thats it.

Good luck.

Find "View" in the menu, and then "properties". A window shall appear. Maybe you have placed it somewhere odd, or made it very small so you cannot see it. But it is the same property view that is used for all other objects, so I cannot understand how you can work with WinCC Flexible if you cannot see it.

How long have you been working with WinCC Flexible ?

I have an idea or maybe just a question.

I think the real problem is the way WinCC Flexible does reports. When you do a report the only thing you can do with them is print not view on the screen. If you setup the default printer on the PC to be a PDF printer then you should be able to print the report into a PDF file. Then you should be able to open that PDF with a button click to view the report on the screen. The only thing I am unsure about is the PDF printer that I have you have to type in a file name. If you could get around this it could work.

If you print a report, then all the values to be printed have to be present in the actual values in the tags (I could be wrong, I dont use reports so I am not that sure).
So you would have to store all the values in either PLC tags or internal tags. That is certainly doable too.

Anyway, I looked at your example too. It was interesting, but the HTML code looked intimidating to me.

Godgift script working fine
till some quiry is there
1.How can i put the header/footer to each file that is created by
script.Header/Footer should be editable by the operator through
wincc?.
2.How can i increase the number of columns of the generated file?
Warm Regards
Nehe