VB script csv file in winccflexible

Try an HTML viewer. Set the URL to the path and file name. Then set the anaimation to visible with button click. You may also need to refresh on the button click.

Historical Traindes

Dear Sir
As Mr.JesperMP suggestion I have Used the CSview to see the csv reports on the winccflex and it is working and lookink fine thanks for valuable help.Now i want a historical traindes in winccflex 2005
I have tried it using historical logged data but unable to show the trainds history.Also , Suppose i have 10 tags for trainding
how can i view it seperately or at a time o the screen .as client require
If you have any doccument for that please send it
Warm Regards
Nehe

There is no easy way to show the data that you have logged with a script in a trend view in WinCC Flexible.
The best I can suggest is to use Excel to load the .CSV file and then use the curve wizard there.

WinCC Flex has a useful datalogging and trending, but it works only with cyclically timetriggered archive logs.

Historical Trainds

Dear Sir

I have 20 numbers cyclically timetriggered archive logs.But when i assine it to trinding .,traind is unable to disply the historical trinds.I can able to viewe only real time trainds.So how can i able to see historical traindes of cyclically timetriggered tags.
Also if operator require to view the single historical trainds of cyclically timetrigged archive logs how it is possible.
I don,t want the trainds of csv file tag values.
Warm Regards
Nehe

Not sure what goes wrong for you.

You have to define the cyclical tag archiving first.
Then change the trend type from realtime to log type. And you must then point to the archive file and which tag that has to be displayed in the trend.
One things is that I dont think you can show realtime and logged trends in the same trend view.

Roatating Bobin/Wheel

Dear Sir
as you suggest I have checked my train setting and it found wrong
it should be log type and i have put it runtime.thanks

In wincc flexible is there any way to show the rotating bobin or wheel?.I tried it by flashing object but i think it is impossible.How it will be implimented
Warm regards
Nehe

You cannot embed animated graphics, like GIFs, in WinCC Flexible. If you do, only the first frame in the animation will show up at runtime.
Use colors or arrows to visualize that an object moves or rotates.

Dear Sir

For that it may require the PLC bit (Cyclic)for visible an hiding the object .I have restriction to change in PLC programm beause it is AB and i have not the software for the same and client also don,t like to look in to the PLC programm.How can i simulate the rotation of wheel internaly in the winccflex
please suggest
Warm Regards
Nehe

You cant.
It is not a good idea to try and use a rotating counter tag for example to trigger an animation. The HMI cannot update an online counter with exact timed precision. The problem is that the human eye can detect the most minute inaccuracy in the timing, and this will cause the animation to look "ugly" or worse - distracting to the operator.

Anyway, it is not a problem. This because I think that good HMI design shall try to be as precise, and yet as discrete as possible. Animations shall only be used to draw the attention of the operator in special cases.

Trainds

Dear Sir
Now i am in front of my project of winccflexible.As i try to analyse the logged trainds,it shows very critical to go back by arrow on traind view for diplaying past record of perticular events.Is it possible by directly typing the day and time in traind view to show the past logged record?
Warm Regards
Nehe

Dear Sir

One More quiry please,On pC whwre my winccflexible runtime is working .There is another third party diameter guage runtime software which shows the online dia if the conductor .customer wants to show the same dia on winccflex in one outputfield continously is it possible?Please suggest
Warm regards
Nehe

nehe bhimaji said:
Dear Sir

One More quiry please,On pC whwre my winccflexible runtime is working .There is another third party diameter guage runtime software which shows the online dia if the conductor .customer wants to show the same dia on winccflex in one outputfield continously is it possible?Please suggest
Warm regards
Nehe
I dont understand this question. Why cant you just connect a tag to the relevant address in the PLC, and use that tag in an outputfield.

Dear Sir

Sorry for disturb ,one think i want to clear that the diameter guage is directily communicating with PC rs232 port of the PC and it has its won runtime software i.e Diameter unit and its runtime is totaly seperate .can i read the that dia field from there runtime to winccflex.
Warm Regards
Nehe

You can use an OPC server to setup an additional connection alongside the connection to the AB PLC (via native DF1 driver or via OPC ?).
So you need an OPC server for the device that communicates via RS232.

I would try to get the value as a 4-20mA signal for example, and then collect it in the PLC.