Versa Max Analog

ggchavhan

Hi

I have IC200ALG430 analog mixed module, when I have connected I am not getting its reading. Is there any setting? to do? or any link of its PDF manual.

Please help me

GAJANAN

Thanks Steve

Both LEDs i.e FLD and module are OK I have connected 24VDC to t no 17 and 18 but still not showing any reading

Is the module properly configured in hardware configuration? Is this module part of an I/O system for a VersaMax CPU or is is it part of a remote I/O network? Are you trying to read an analog input or to set an analog output? Have you measured the signal with a meter to determine if it is really present?

Provide more details about the system and what you have already done and I may be able to offer better suggestions.