VERSAMAX GE PLC to link with TL6000 module using port 1

AAAGDR

Dear sirs,

As I wrote in title am starting procedures to establish communication between a GE VERSAMAX PLC with a remote module model TL6000 made by INTERCOMP that interconnects wireless with a dinameter of same maker, in order to get weight measurements.

The objetive is to read this information from remote that we asume to connect at PLC using RS232 port Nº1.

I understand the way to configure and establish communications is using instruction COMM REQ in ladder logics. ¿It is correct?

Is possible to get configuration samples of similar applications in order to get a referential guide.

I will appreciate a lot your kindly help

AAAGDR

Similar Topics

Hi, The VersaMax PLC suddenly stop running (no LED on run function) so I'm trying to upload the program. The HMI connected to it says "Host...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a...
Replies
Views
Hello! Our PLC stopped working.(Controller CPU hardware failure) What can we do? https://prnt.sc/txskqe
Replies
Views
I'm trying to utilize a PLC that my employer already had on hand for a project. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get my computer and...
Replies
Views
Every time i turn off and turn on the PLC, PLC is not going to RUN mode In the fault table it shows error " system Configuration mismatch" And...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom