VersaPro Software

danrock5

Does anyone know where VersaPro software can be purchased, new or used? I have a VersaMax Micro 28 that I'd like to utilize but can't find the original software. Would like to find without breaking the bank. Thanks.

VersaPro is obsolete. The current GE Fanuc programming software is called Proficy Machine Edition. The version you need for the VersaMax Micro or Nano series is catalog number IC646MPM001. It should not be a budget-buster. Don't confuse it with IC646MPS001 which will program the VersaMax Micro, the VersaMax modular, and the 90-30 PLC lines or IC646MPP001 which is what you would need for the complete lineup. The part numbers I cited are for the software only. If you want to include a one-year software maintenance agreement, order BC646MPM001.

Order from your local GE Fanuc distributor.