Version of Proficy ME supporting cpe processor EGD

DHoward

I have a project where i have two rx3i plc systems seperated by fiber with fiber\ethernet media converters. Both processors are IC695CPE305. My client does not have the latest
Version of ME. They have version 8.6 on their maintenance laptops. I have one laptop with
Version 8.0 that I use to work on their systems and have to use 8.0 because this machines
OS is Windows 7. I have another with the latest version that i use for all other projects. I
was trying to setup egd exchanges and could not get v 8.0 to accept the adapter id. I could get this to work with the lates pme version. Does anyone know which version started supporting egd exchanges with the cpe305 processor? Appreciate any help with this.