View protection with SIMATIC TP177 micro

zebiloute

Hello.

How to protect access to some views :

Hardware : Siemens SIMATIC TP 177micro
Software : SIMATIC WinCC flexible Micro 2005 SP1

I create a button to access to a view VIEW_2 :
Properties->Security->Autorisation : A popup window appear and give me a choice :

Commande Autorisation1
Manage Autorisation0
When i click on the button "New", Nothing happens. i checked every menus, properties,... But nowhere i can manage users (create, change password, ...).

In this forum someone talk about admin login, (www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=33571). But in my case i can't. There is no login under wincc flexible micro.

Thank a lot.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm working on an HMI with a screen that I'd like to protect. I'd like to have the operator enter a pin into a numeric keypad on a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Panelview Plus 600 running with Micrologix 1400 plc. I would like to protect some of the hmi push buttons with a password, but...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to protect a display screen so only maintenance can view the display. How do I set up a log-in and a log-out, in FT View...
Replies
Views
HI, Anybody please advice me how we can lock some of the numeric input field with password in a RS view 32 graphics
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there any way to protect panelview plus 1000,to prevent taking backup(Uploading) from the PV+ direct
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom