vijeo citect text

On the area/button/graphic you need to do the entry go to the Input tab of the object properties then keyboard command, configure the key sequence as ###### ENTER then in the command box of the area properties use your_variable_name = Arg1

Note the ####### needs to be as long as your string or date entered INCLUDING all spaces or decimal points so for instance 12.34 would be ##### ENTER, THIS TEXT would be ######### ENTER

{DATE,20}{TIME,20}{EQUIPMENT_ID,20}{ALARM_NAME,80}{USER_ID,100}{ACK_DATE_AND_TIME,50}{ACK_STATUS,10}{COMMENT,10}

Hello,

I have configure some digital alarm and thats alarm i have to Log in SQL using cicode but when i am trying to this this it cant work please can any one help me for the cicode for alarm log in SQL.
in the SQL table i want
{LogDate}{LogTime}{EqId}{AlarmName}{AckDate}{AckTime}{Comment}

in which EqId is my plc name in string whatever i will deside.

please give me a sample of the cicode for this

regards,
Chetan Patil
+91 9637138565

{DATE,20}{TIME,20}{EQUIPMENT_ID,20}{ALARM_NAME,80}{USER_ID,100}{ACK_DATE_AND_TIME,50}{ACK_STATUS,10}{COMMENT,10}

Hello,

I have configure some digital alarm and thats alarm i have to Log in SQL using cicode but when i am trying to this this it cant work please can any one help me for the cicode for alarm log in SQL.
in the SQL table i want
{LogDate}{LogTime}{EqId}{AlarmName}{AckDate}{AckTime}{Comment}

in which EqId is my plc name in string whatever i will deside.

please give me a sample of the cicode for this

regards,
Chetan Patil
+91 9637138565

Wow, you really don't understand how forums work do you ?

You have posted the same question on multiple different and unrelated topics.

You should start a new topic instead of posting on multiple old ones.