VIJEO CITECT with MICOM relay!

abhirupbera

I need to absorb data from remotely installed 4 MICOM P122 relays to my VIJEO CITECT via MODBUS RS485 network. Parameters like FAULT RECORDS, CLOSE/TRIP HISTORY data needed by company. But unfortunately here no modbus address is available for MICOM P122. Please help if anyone worked with MICOM data. Thanks in advance!

I need to absorb data from remotely installed 4 MICOM P122 relays to my VIJEO CITECT via MODBUS RS485 network. Parameters like FAULT RECORDS, CLOSE/TRIP HISTORY data needed by company. But unfortunately here no modbus address is available for MICOM P122. Please help if anyone worked with MICOM data. Thanks in advance!

How hard did you look ? 30 seconds and i found this, page 291 onwards for modbus:

http://download.schneider-electric....le_Id=25892610&p_File_Name=P12x_EN_T_Eb6_.pdf

more here:

http://www.schneider-electric.co.uk/en/product-range-download/60758-micom-p12x#tabs-top

In my country it's AREVA.. not schneider. So it was not that easy to find. Don't judge people in such way. ANYWAY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Apologies if you were offended.

It may be AREVA in your country but typing "Micom P122 Modbus manual" in the search engine of your choice would have got you there.

Whether programming PLC's, SCADA systems or looking for manuals initiative counts.

Cheers