Visibility expression error in FT View ME

Good afternoon everyone,

I am trying to do a visibility expression in FT View ME and I am getting an error but I don't see the problem. I have used visibility animation many times but never had a need to have two requirements. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? See attached screenshot.

Expression_Editor.jpg

Add parenthesis to each side of the AND expression. For example...

(Tag1 > Tag2) AND (Tag2 < Tag3)

OG
This is what you need. If in doubt, add more parenthesis. Basically, your AND instruction is probably trying to perform a logical AND with the zero immediately to its right, and that of course doesn't work.

This is what you need. If in doubt, add more parenthesis. Basically, your AND instruction is probably trying to perform a logical AND with the zero immediately to its right, and that of course doesn't work.

And guess what the first hit is that The Google returns for "factory talk view visibility expression?" This: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=99660