VSD noise taking out telemetry

M pen, I am curious to know if you were able to rectify this issue? I am running into the exact issue, multiple top drive well pumps running off Yaskawa VFD's. SCADA radio network via RS485 serial Digi RF Modems 900Mhz.
The majority of the VFD's are the A1000 series but there are a few older F7 VFD's as well and these are the ones which seem to give us all the grief. Can communicate and poll the F7 drives no problem if not running, as soon as the drive starts then comms are lost. Have ALSO had issues with this where it seems to throw bad data into the RF modem network and will sometimes knock out comms on entire network, other times it will either fault other drives (CPF00, CPF01 or sometimes blank digital operator) requiring a complete power cycle to restart.

Similar Topics

Hi, Im having noise problems from a VSD that has been installed and running fine in the current system for couple months now. To start, the...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can assist me with current issue I am experiencing with an ABB drive. Problem I’m experiencing is a ABB drive supply a large...
Replies
Views
We have an existing VSD where a three phase circuit breaker feeds the drive, and two phases also tee off to a contactor, which is energised to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have an fr a740 inverter that is displaying a warning on the fr pu04 operator panel. Everything seem to be fine with the inverter but...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to this so please bear with me. I have this controlling a Netzsch Progressive cavity pump at 30Hz and the pumps motor is rated at 21A...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom