WebPort Remote Access Routers?

markhommer

Has anyone been using the WebPort Remote Access Routers from Spectrum Controls, via the Talk2M service provider? We have been using AB's 9300-RADES Remote Access Dial-In Modem and we are considering trying the WebPort with the Talk2M VPN service. Has anyone had any experience with these?

Thanks in Advance!

Similar Topics

Just received an email that they are ending support for Webport and discontinuing the web service as well at the end of 2019. Not sure the reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have been facing a issue with SCADAPack 474. Configuration is like below. RTU 474 + 6103 PS + 5606 IO Mix Module + 5414 DI Module Only...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can anyone recommend an expandible IO module with OPC UA? I've deployed the Emerson RSTIO-OM module and it works great, but it has a...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty new around here but I come looking for advice or suggestions to research. Im the plant electrician/SCADA guy for a warer department...
Replies
Views
See the screenshot of EIP tag list. We are trying to read in a digital input that is hard-wired. It is shown here as I31.1. I believe we cannot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom