Weighing machine-plc controled

Please post a scope of work.
AND relevent specifications.
example - output 5~50 Kg plus or minus 5 Kg accuracey (would mean 0 Kg is a Pass)
Also
Post the budget guestimate.

your youtube shows a large number of additional systems and slightly more complex.

there are many ways to do this project.
AND
there are many ways not to.

I understand it perfectly thankyou.

BUT

This is a working fully programmed machine.

What is the OP wanting to do?
He says he wants to build his own like it from scratch.

My Question still stands correct

Minimum pass in 2kg. And my question is how to control will motors going to control whit plc when i press start button.Weighing will be controled whit capacitive sensors.

I am going to do a similar project, actually all the code has been already done. I just need to understand it. The weigh scale we are using is connecting via serial bus and is facilated with a belt conveyor, so as the products pass on the conveyor the weight is reported and compared to a min and max.