What cable to buy for slc 5/1

joeparrish

Ok I bought a new lap top with no true serial port. I have bought all the cables and such to get on to everything plc and panelveiw wise, other then the slc 500.

People have said that the 1747-uic will work but its only for 5/03 5/04 and 5/05.

I need to find something for a 5/01

I've use the 1747-uic on the old Slc 5/00 I don't see why it wouldn't work on a 5/01 as long as is has a dh-485 port it should work.

Similar Topics

Hello friends. Please, can you help me on where I can buy Fuji Electric Hakko HMI and it's programming software and its data transfer cable...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I need to buy some DeviceNet cable from a store or online in Toronto. I need 50' only but suppliers only sell in a full roll. So, does...
Replies
Views
trying to find a store front I can go to in hopes of purchasing an programming cable for Panasonic PLC. The cable part number i have is FP0-PWS...
Replies
Views
I am considering using a "magnetic cable tie mount" like this one: https://www.grainger.com/product/MAG-MATE-Magnet-with-Zip-Tie-Holder-49M018 It...
Replies
Views
I have an existing machine that we are adding some functionality. Currently every cable such as a cable going out to a 4-20 psi sensor for example...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom