where did the RSLogix/Studio 5000 matrix go?

Ron Beaufort

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'd bet more than pocket change that once-upon-a-time I saw an official spreadsheet type chart that listed all of the features for the various "flavors" of RSLogix/Studio 5000 ...

Mini ... Lite ... Standard ... Full ... Professional ... Service ...

what each "flavor" will do - listed side-by-side ... (Ladder Logic only, Structured Text and other bells-and-whistles add ons, CompactLogix only, ControlLogix too, and so on) ...

now I can't find it ... it seems like they would make this particular information really easy to find ... (maybe my eyes are just too tired and bleary) ...

whatever keywords I've tried, (versions, features, capabilities, editions, revisions, and so on) I keep coming up with "how great we art" advertising blurbs - and which software revision works with which Windows operating system - and which version (16, 17, 24, etc.) can be used with which revision of the hardware ...

I used to have a "Favorites" link to it - but now that seems to be gone too ...

(I'm sure that Mickey knows what I'm talking about) ...

so please - and thank you - to anyone who can provide a link ... I've already spent more time on Googling this than I can spare ...

Last edited: