Where to find cheap GX IEC Developer?

RobertHansson

Hi,
I'm using a FX1S and the demo version of the GX IEC Developer. The problem is that the maximum number of steps are 512 with the demo. And I'm about to reach that limit. The company I spoke to wants 10800 SEK (about USD1500) for a full-version. My questions is: are there any other way to find it cheaper? Does anybody know?
Best Regads,
Robert

I think there is a cut down version of GX Developer for FX series PLC's which will probably be cheaper. Or you could use the free Medoc program (DOS only) which might work with the FX1S. If you are planning to buy more Mitsibushi hardware in the future, tell your supplier this and ask them to give you a better discount on your software.

Best Regards

Similar Topics

Hi All, Wondering if anyone has a source for information about products with problematic production runs from allen bradley/rockwell. Ive seen...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am a student and would like to take the next step and learn FactoryTalk (Batch preferably) and how to create HMIs etc. Would...
Replies
Views
I've got TIA portal v18, KTP1200 HMI. I want to add a slider bar (if that's the correct name for it) to an HMI screen. Baslcally, like a...
Replies
Views
I've got a SIMATIC HMI KTP1200 and hooking it up to PLC (s7-1200) for first time. On the HMI setup screen, it's asking me to enter: IP address...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom