Which version of Simatic S7 Step 7?

Well, that does it. You can't install Step 7 Lite on anything but an XP machine. I need to put it on a Win 7 machine, so I'm stuck with professional. The other packages don't support STL, don't support S7-300 processors, or some other roadblock. I know the professional will work, so that's what I'll be getting.

Thanks to everyone for the input.

Similar Topics

i was a problem in plc programming pc it windows was currepted it licence kay taken in pen drive and formate the whole programe after installation...
Replies
Views
Hello,maybe somebody can give me advice how to edit Value T81 in my attachment.I’m just beginner so maybe can explain to me step by step.thank you
Replies
Views
Hello, i have a DWORD number, which i need to compare in simatic s-300. How can i convert it to DINT. It seems that MOVE order does not working...
Replies
Views
This code is my standard FB for controlling a positioning axis from Lenze. We are starting with Portal. Is there a way to migrate this scl source...
Replies
Views
Hello All,I am having Simatic Manager V5.5 installed on my computer, recently we were planning to add one ethernet card CP-443 V3.0 in our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom