Wierd RSLogix500 Error Message

Aabeck

Writing a lights control for a church, and just started receiving the error pictured when I do a Verify Project. I can Verify File for each of the 3 ladders with no errors or problem though.

Been programming with RSLogix 5, 500, & 5000 for years & never encountered this before & can't figure out what's wrong.

The complete file is attached.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

RS500.jpg

Attachments

• Church Lights.zip
    20.6 KB · Views: 14
Mickey,

Thanks, that took care of it.

The only thing I can figure is I started writing this for a MicroLogix controller & changed it to a SLC5/03 when one became available, and that setting must have carried over.

Similar Topics

Have a machine that has a Mitsubishi fx32u-32m plc and a ABB Power Supply in the machine that is part number CP-E 24/0.75 It is a 120vac powered...
Replies
Views
At the site I am at I am converting several 90-30 plcs to RX3i. While I am here, the customer had me look at a problem with one of the 90-30...
Replies
Views
Hi All.. We have a little problem at the plant I work at... we have been in contact with techconnect and not really achieved much so far.. just...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a strange problem I can't come up with a solution to. I have a TONR in my program set at 7 minutes. When the timer reaches 7 minutes...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've got a counter with the memory MW1 on the preset value. I have it in my HMI, I can change it and all works fine. Until I press a button...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom