Will I be able to handle PLC Programming?

Andrew Evenson said:
In regards to your job hunting, you probably have done this buthave you only tried looking for work only in the Windsor area?? Doesn't Sarnia have a big Petro industry?? What about the new Toyota plant going into Woodstock?? Cambrige has lots of companies, both technology and manufacturing. There seems to be jobs in the GTA area according to Workopolis last time I saw.

I'm really trying to avoid having to move to Toronto

Similar Topics

So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
I am considering using a "magnetic cable tie mount" like this one: https://www.grainger.com/product/MAG-MATE-Magnet-with-Zip-Tie-Holder-49M018 It...
Replies
Views
I have an existing machine that we are adding some functionality. Currently every cable such as a cable going out to a 4-20 psi sensor for example...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I believe that I will find experts here who have already solved a similar topic. I need to calculate the length of the...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx2n plc on my hand but I don't have the programming cable sc-09 and it would not be easy for me to get one. I need the cable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom