Win-GP application

Jim G.

I have a Proface Win-GP application running on a Proface PS3710A-T42 touch panel computer. This application stopped communicating with my PLC yesterday. It is connected to a Yaskawa PLC. The computer also has the Yaskawa software on it and I can still go online with the PLC.

The screen is just displaying my text boxes and there is no live data being shown. I tried to download another project and I get a failure to connect during the transfer.

Is there anybody familiar with Win-GP and what could be happening here.

Thanks

been awhile
Ping both plc and proface? see both? yes
Did you configure the proface transfer driver for that IP?
Under the plc configuration is the yaskawa plc there and configured?

Similar Topics

I have a WIN GP application currently running on a Windows XP touch panel computer connected to a production line. I have another application...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Got a funny issue. I have a 1756-L85EP and a 1756-EN2TR in the same chase. The client asked for the Ferrari and the 3 lane highway!!! We...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have face a lot of problems using Panelview Plus 7 Series B with Win10 IO: I can not map a netwaork drive, when using file...
Replies
Views
I'm writing some alterations to an FPWin program and need to see the running value of timers so I can set them correctly. It's my first time with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom