WinAC capability and Soft PLC

Iman

Hi everybody,
I have a comprehensive S7-400 logic in SCL language and I want to use a soft plc to control a simulated plant with the same logic. In fact, the logic is for a real plant but we are simulating the plant with every possible inputs and outputs in a software which can connect to OPC server. In addition, we want to use soft plc instead of a S7-400.The problem is the software environment to run the logic and connect to the simulated environment. I've searched and found WinAC from SIEMENS as a Soft PLC. Is it good for my purpose? Does anyone has experience with that? Can I transfer my logic to WinAC with less effort? Does exist any other Soft PLC to run SCL language?
Thanks

WinAC runs exactly the same S7 code as an S7-400 CPU. That includes STL generated via SCL.
WinAC is much faster than an S7-400, so I can see no problem with what you want to do.

I've forgotten to say that the control system of plant has two PLCs one of them is based on S7-400 (414-3PN) and the other one is based on S7-300 (315 f). The S7-300 do the ESD procedure of the plant and the both logic of these two CPUs (414-3pn and 315 f)are interconnected to each other. In this situation , can I use WinAC again and implement the both logic? I just want to run the both logic in simulated plant without any consideration of fail safe standards.